- "Jamie Burke is truly an amazing trainer; he is professional, skilled, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable. I have been working with Jamie for approximately seven weeks and he has had such a significant positive influence on my life already. Jamie has not only been helping me physically, but he has made an impact on me intellectually and emotionally, which in turn, has made me a significantly happier person, as I am now able to exercise what I have learned from Jamie on a daily basis. Aside from working out, Jamie has educated me on healthy eating habits and how to successfully reduce stress. I used to struggle to bring myself to work out regularly, but Jamie has taught me numerous routines that burn many calories and do not take up too much time out of my busy schedule. Working out has become fun and something that I cannot wait to do! Jamie has proven to me (time and time again) that he is determined to help me and every one of his clients meet their goals. He does this by not only being available during our sessions, but by continuously being available to answering questions that I may have and sending me relevant articles outside of our training sessions. I have never felt this close to actually meeting my physical goals and I have Jamie to thank for that." - Barb B.
- "I've spent the last several months dealing with chronic pain as I recovered from a disk injury and a misaligned pelvis. After a two hour session with Jamie I had a massively noticeable difference in my body: my mobility increased through my lower body, as did my flexibility, but most importantly - I wasn't in pain all the time! Jamie walked me through a series of stretches and exercises that I could do at home that were super easy to stay on top of, and I've seen amazing results over the past two weeks. My mobility continues to increase on top of my regular chiro visits, I'm confident I wouldn't be where I am right now without his coaching. Thank you Jamie!" -Christy
- "I would like to thank my personal trainer, Jamie Burke. I started my personal training in mid January when I registered at the gym. It’s been 5 months now, and I have seen tremendous results. Minus 4 inches on my waistline, my resting heart rate has come down from the high 70s to the low 60s, able to perform 8 chin ups in a row while I could not do even one when I started. I also went from a size 8 to 2…. Need I say more? The nutritional advice is also invaluable, and entirely part of his program.
I and others around me, have noticed significant changes, and I have Jamie to thank for that. He knows, where my limits are and where they are not, and constantly encourages me to surpass them. I've Never felt bored (which is, for me, quite impressive)…. I cannot recall leaving a session being unsatisfied. The sessions he designs are hard work, but they are effective, and always with a smile and a cheerful attitude. His personality is remarkable, in the sense that I have never seen him in a bad mood. He genuinely cares about my progress, and my overall balance, in terms of nutrition and every other aspect that can influence my fitness level. And as much as I think that I am very special, I know he cares just as much about his other clients, and puts as much effort to accompany them towards their fitness goals and beyond.
I cannot say, he’s the best trainer I have ever had, since he’s the only one, I have ever had….But despite the financial implication that comes with the fact that he has quickly moved up to a level 4, I am definitely not willing to train with anyone else.
A very satisfied client. -Ghislaine D"
- "You are my biggest supporter and I'm really lucky, happy and grateful to have you in my life. We make a great team! -Cindy *Lost 120 pounds in under 11 months*"
- "I first signed up for training to strengthen my back, and work my way to a better and healthy body. It wasn't until I was placed with Jamie that I felt a significant difference in my lower back, and my strength. He has been working with me now for over 4 months. With training 3 days I week, I can honestly say that I feel great. I have learned many new ways to train myself, that works for my needs. I am stronger, more energetic, then I have been in a long time. I am able to wake up in the morning, and not have a shooting pain run through my back. My sessions with him are always a surprise. He knows what I like to do, and always takes that into consideration. I look forward to my sessions with Jamie, and I look forward to continuing to work with him. He is a great trainer with a great deal of knowledge and passion in what he does. -Sarina R"
- "Jamie, I just wanted to share with you that I ran the GoodLIfe Half Marathon today and I shaved off 11 minutes which I know isn't a lot, however it is a step in the right direction. Also the wind was blowing about 40kms/hr for the majority of the race which made it very difficult and I think I might have had a better time had it not been so windy. On top of that I felt stronger and more comfortable running this marathon, so your efforts are starting to pay off..... I am glad I invested in you and not my new running shoes a month ago!!! Haha. -Abby *Running group participant*"